Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekend in Pictures

After spending the day in the classroom, I arrived home to find mynew pair of Snowshoes!
Friday night we were under a winter storm warming, so we HAD to break in my new snowshoes Saturday, with freshly fallen snow.
The woods are so pretty with a cover of fresh snow.
Smoked Salmon on crackers for lunch.  Salmon I caught dip-netting and the hubs smoked.
I finished spinning and plying the gradient BFL.  
It turned out much better than I expected.  
I was going to give it away, but I am now looking for patterns to knit it into a smoke-ring.
Weekend shopping chores followed by a Hard Cider Ale at another of our favorite restaurants in Anchorage, Moose's Tooth Pub & Pizzeria.

I will spend the last few hours of my spring break/weekend doing school work, and maybe spinning on this:

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

It turned out very pretty.....no more snow so far here, but lower than normal temps...and we do still have piles of snow melting...